Thursday, September 17, 2009

MmoTPS-Battlefield Heroes™





This game is Pretty awesome, The refreshing interface, smooth Game Play. Ahh, Had so much fun flying in the plane, and owning with the tanks xD When I first Played the game, It was very users friendly. I Knew what to do instantly without any obstacles such as key spamming to find the controls (LOL) The Game Play was pretty slow, But not very very dramatic. The map are designed for you to use strategies and different tactics to win victory against your opponent. For me, the game was very exciting, And I recommend it to anyone.

About the game: Battlefield Heroes™ is a brand new Play 4 Free game from the people that brought you the multi-million selling Battlefield 1942™ and Battlefield 2™. It’s a fun cartoon-style shooter which caters to players of all skill levels — easy to pick up and play, but with deep character development.

Interesting Links:
http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/


CrushThePixel

No comments: